Mon-Fri – 9:30am-5:30pm
Sat – 9:30am-5pm
Sun – 11am-4pm
Combellack’s was started in 1898 by William Hill Combellack. In 1910 his son William Herbert “Bert” Combellack took over; in 1946 his two sons Robert William Combellack and Allan Blair Combellack took over; and in 1978 Allan’s daughter, Gayle Combellack-Rohl and in 1983 Allan’s daughter Janis Combellack joined her sister to continue on with the family tradition.
Gayle and Janis carry some of the same companies as their great grandfather—including Len and Pendleton, along with many new lines like Kiche, Woolrich and Tommy Bahama, and, they do tuxedo rentals.